· Military/DoD discounted ATTRACTION TICKETS- amusement parks, theme parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, dinner shows and so much more!
· Disney World FL and Disneyland CA Vacations
· Universal Orlando Vacations
· Hotel reservations
- Attraction Ticket Information
- Universal Orlando Military Freedom Offer
2 PARK PARK-to-PARK $200.00/ADULT $195.00/CHILD age 3-9
(Unlimited Park-to-Park Admission to
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS and ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE )
Valid for use January 1, 2021-December 31, 2021
3 PARK PARK-to-PARK $235.00/ADULT $230.00/CHILD age 3-9
(Unlimited Park-to-Park Admission to
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS , ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
and VOLCANO BAY Water Park )
Valid for use March 1, 2021-December 31, 2021
LIMIT 6 PER ADULT (MUST BE SPONSOR AND/OR SPOUSE ID CARD)
ON THIS SPEICAL OFFER. ID CARD MUST BE PRESENTED AT
TIME OF PURCHASE AND ACTIVATION AT THE PARK.
· OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY FOR PURCHASE AT MILITARY BASE TICKET OFFICES.
NOT AVAILABLE AT THE PARKS.
· NON-REFUNDABLE, NON EXCHANGEABLE
· TICKETS CANNOT BE GIFTED TO NON-MILITARY/NON-DoD ID CARD PERSONS.
ID CARD PATRONS MUST ACCOMPANY GUESTS USING THIS OFFER.
· MUST BE PURCHASED BY 12/27/2021
· TICKETS WILL EXPIRE IN FULL BY 12/31/2021
· OFFER SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME
Please read their Assumption of Risk Disclaimer:
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at www.universalorlando.com/safetyinfo ( or click on the graphic below for the link).
- Disney World FL
TICKETS AT THIS TIME ARE
PLEASE CALL FORT KNOX AT (502) 624-5030
FORT CAMPBELL AT (270) 798-7436
DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA
MILITARY SALUTE 2020- Offer Extended!
· 4 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price $259.75…. Gate Price $265.00 + Tax
· 5 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price 277.25…… Gate Price $283.00 + Tax
· 6 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price $294.75…… Gate Price $301.00 + Tax
· Must have Valid Military ID card to qualify for this offer: Active Duty, Retired or DAVPRM (100% permanent disabled veteran) of Army, Marines, Navy or Coast Guard or US Reserves or National Guard or SPOUSE ID of one of these. Also accepted: Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and /or Spouses of these services with ID. NOT Accepted for purchase by Disney: VA Cards, DD214, Driver Licenses with VA status, ID’s with Child status, no matter the age.
· Limit 6 tickets per household, no exceptions.
· All persons age 3 years and up must have a ticket. Salute tickets are priced the same for all ages 3 years and up.
· Tickets valid January 1, 2020-September 26, 2021. All days of use must be completed by September 26, 2021.
· Tickets must be purchased by February 14, 2021.
· Military Salute tickets cannot be gifted to a non-Military ID card holder
· Disney tickets are NON-Refundable, NON-Transferable, NON-Exchangeable
· Discounts for staying at Disney World resorts are available. Pricing and availability are subject to dates of travel as requested. See LTS agent for details.
MWR Leisure Travel Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Q:"Who can use your services?"
A: We work with all Services-Active Duty, Retirees, Reserves, Guard and DoD Civilians and Contractors.
Q: "What forms of payment do you accept?"
A: We take cash, check. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Sorry we do not accept the AAFES Star Card.
Q: "What do you have for "FREE"?"
A: Leisure Travel Services does from time to time offer complimentary tickets for Military Appreciation to various events. Please check with us periodically for any Military Appreciation tickets we may have to offer. These complimentary tickets are handled as per Standard Operating Procedures for Distribution of Complimentary Tickets.
Q: "Do you sell concert tickets or event tickets?"
A: We may be able to get special military discounts for a few events; however most concerts and shows will only be available through the venue or Ticketmaster. Please check with us for any possible discounts.
Q: "Why don't you put out event information sooner?"
A: With some of the Military Appreciation tickets we get, we are not notified until as little as I or 2 days prior to the event. We do our best to get information out as quickly as possible through social media and our website when possible.
Q: "Why can we sometimes get a better rate if we deal with the vendor directly rather than going through Leisure Travel Services? If you are here for the soldier why are we, at times, charged more?"
A: Leisure Travel Services strives to offer our Military community the best pricing possible. It is true some vendors may have a "better deal" however we encourage our clients to research all components of the package and all policies involved. We are here in person to answer and questions regarding your booking and handle any issues that may come up. We do have a convenience surcharge on our attraction tickets, however all monies do go towards the MWR program and the Soldiers Quality of Life here on Fort Campbell. In addition due to contract negotiations, some attractions may have a better Military discount at the door rather than our rate here in the office. We do let our clients know how to get the best rate for them.
Q: "Is my purchasing through the Leisure Travel Services Office really better for the military Family?"
A: Purchasing through the leisure Travel Services Office insures you have someone working to get you the best rate and all components of your purchase are accurate. Also all income from packages, tickets, etc is returned to support your MWR Activities here at Fort Campbell. Fun Fairs, Concerts under the Stars, etc. are all part of the MWR Events put on throughout the year for Military Families to enjoy.
We are open by appointment only.
We are also accepting phone orders for tickets, vacation planning and quotes.
Please - no walk ins.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.